1. We request our guests to check in after 11:00 am & check out by 09:00 am. Guests arriving before their check-in time will be welcomed and can rest in the reception area or catch a meal at the restaurant until their room is ready.
2. Early check-ins & late check-outs are possible but subject to availability with an extra charge.
3. Guests are requested to provide government-approved original photo IDs for photocopying upon arrival. Examples of valid IDs would be Aadhar Cards, Passports, Voter ID or Driving Licences. Foreign guests, however, are requested to present their original Passport & a valid VISA at the time of check-in.
4. Our maximum capacity for each villa is capped at two adults and one child below 6 years of age. We do not provide extra beds/cots as they hamper the Dolkhar experience we tried to assemble for you. We do not make exceptions to this norm upon any circumstance. Children above the age of 6 will be counted as an adult at this property
5. Room extensions are subject to availability. Please check at the front desk between 08:00 to 17:00 for inquiries regarding room extensions.
6. We love animals but we are not a pet-friendly property just yet.
7. The property reserves the right to take action against any guest for inappropriate behaviour against any person or the property itself.
8. The right to admission is fully reserved by the property.
9. Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, luggage may not be stored for a period of over 10 days.
1. Guests will be requested to make a complete payment before arrival. There will be a full refund on cancellations before 7 days of arrival. However, we will levy a 50% cancellation fee on cancellations within 7 days of the arrival.
2. Advance payments made to Online Travel companies (booking portals like Agoda, GoIbibo, Booking, MMT,etc) are not eligible for any refund.
3. Modifications on the dates of the stay are subject to availability and any difference in room tariff will have to be borne by the guest.
4. For any cancellations/modifications please write an email to email@example.com or call us at 7889497040.
5. A full payment must be made at the time of check-in.
6. You can use a Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Cash to make payments at Dolkhar.
7. Our prices are exclusive of GST which will be applied as per the rates defined by the Government.
8. All eligible refunds will take up to 15 days after cancellation to process.
1. Our seating and catering capacities accommodate a maximum of 52 persons indoor and 28 outdoor.
2. We offer only sit-down dinners and lunches under any circumstance.
3. GST bills are issued for all transactions at Tsas by Dolkhar.
4. The entire capacity of the dining area cannot be employed for a single event. A minimum of 5 tables are reserved for our in house guests.
5. Music is to be played in consensus with the management at Tsas by Dolkhar.
6. The volume of music is maintained at a reasonable measure and cannot be exceeded.
7. The restaurant ceases to offer its services at 11:00 PM every day.
8. Foods and beverages brought from outside are restricted, with the exception of baby foods.
9. We reserve complete rights of admission to the premises of Tsas by Dolkhar.